Retaining and engaging employees are essential to find purpose and motivation in a tumultuous and hyper-competitive labor market. The dramatic transformations in HR and effective response to the Great Resignation must begin with a new pledge to engagement, and a reimagination of the work experience, to hire and retain the best talent.
Questions being addressed:
- How can companies better incorporate meaning and purpose into their workplace cultures?
- How can technology and analytics result in a better experience across the employee lifecycle – such as onboarding, internal mobility, and retention?
- What alternatives can work better than conventional wisdom and how to benefit from ignoring the mainstream to have a strong effect on loyalty and motivation?
- How are engagement, productivity, and leadership interconnected and work as a real differentiator? How do they provide a competitive advantage?
09:00-09:10: Energizing Warmup with Momentán Improv Theatre
09:10-09:15: Welcome by István Katona, Board Member, AmCham Hungary
09:15-09:20: Welcome Remarks by Dr. Róbert Dobay, Chairman of AmCham Hungary’s HR Committee
09:20-09:55: The New Dynamics of Culture in a Post-Pandemic World - Keynote by Jeremie K Brecheisen, Partner and Managing Director of the CHRO Roundtable at Gallup, followed by a Q&A
09:55-10:10: Reigniting the Dreamer in You by Emese Móricz, Leadership Development Specialist, Certified Life Designer Coach, Meditation teacher
"Can you imagine a world where everyone is understanding and accepting of each other, even when they are in conflict? Where the most commonly heard expression is: I'm here and I'm listening, tell me more! Neuroanatomist Dr Jill Bolte Taylor's groundbreaking discovery that we are all born with 4 characters in our brains, but we only consciously use one of them, the task solver. In my talk, I'll introduce the full Brain Huddle and, through an example, how we can turn them on in difficult situations in order to become more compassionate and create an environment of psychological safety."
10:10-10:50: Roundtable - Lead, Engage, and Motivate
- Jeremie K Brecheisen, Managing Director, Gallup
- Adrienn Füzes-Szabó, HR Country Lead, BT-ROC
- Emese Móricz, Leadership Development Specialist, Certified Life Designer Coach, Meditation teacher
- Zsuzsa Varga, Managing Director - HR Manager, Arconic-KÖFÉM Mill Products Hungary
- Moderator: Judit Simonyi, Managing Partner at AIMS International Executive Search &Talent Management Worldwide
10:50-11:30: Networking and HR Speed Dating
11:30-11:40: Energizing Warmup with Momentán Improv Theatre
11:40-11:55 Data Driven HR - by Róbert Dobay, CEO, Menedzsmentor
11:55-12:15: Deep dive into data-driven HR analysis and optimization of engagement by Peter Romero, People Analytics Lead, University of Cambridge, Psychometrics Centre
12:15-12:55: Roundtable - Retention, Data, and HR strategy
- Szilvia Bogdán, HR Director, NEXON
- Martin Csépai, Director, HR Consulting, Deloitte
- Tamás Gáll, CEO, Motivive Solutions
- Ákos Kalmár, Head of Country HR, Continental Group Hungary
- Moderator: Sándor Baja, Managing Director, Randstad Hungary
12:55-14:00: Lunch and Networking
The program is subject to change.
FURTHER EVENT DETAILS:
Language: The event will be held in English without translation.
Participation: The event is open for AmCham members and non-members as well.
- AmCham members: HUF 30,000 + VAT / person
- Non-AmCham members: HUF 40,000 + VAT / person
Location: Öbölház Event Centre (1117 Budapest, Kopaszi-dam 1.)
Jeremie is the global leader of Gallup's CHRO Roundtable, the largest club of CHROs in the world with 1,000+ big company CHROs. Jeremie is also on Gallup's Europe leadership team and is a regular contributor and subject matter expert for many topics on Gallup.com, including Gallup's Real Future of Work series, the future of HR and industry-specific challenges. He has personally trained or coached thousands of managers and has designed workplace solutions for hundreds of thousands more.
Jeremie is an experienced public speaker, having presented at many public conferences such as HRD summits, MoneyLive events, HCI conferences, Argyle conferences, Merit summits and Corenet conventions, among others. He has served as a keynote speaker at international conventions with audiences of over 30,000 and live-streaming audiences of more than 10,000. He regularly conducts Gallup's official Real Future of Work webinars and many others for international audiences. Jeremie speaks conversational Mandarin Chinese.
Emese believes that we truly become leaders when we find the inner motivation that goes beyond meeting goals. Inspirational leaders are able to radiate passion from within, know themselves, have risen from their failures, and are able to use this inner strength to drive their organizations to success. I support my partners to develop this inner strength within themselves.