Our mission is to identify changes needed in the Hungarian tax legislation with the aim of making it more competitive and to represent the interests of AmCham members in consultation with the government accordingly.
Tax Committee aims to provide members with the opportunity to keep up to date with tax changes and key developments and serves as a forum to share their experiences and discuss tax-related issues.
Tax Committee responds to members’ common upcoming requests with direct dialogue with decision-makers and supports them in their advocacy efforts.
Tax Committee Chair:
- Károly Radnai, Managing Partner, Andersen in Hungary
Tax Committee related news :
- In-Person Tax Committee Meeting in Andersen office site on June 30, 2021
- Discussion on global minimum tax with Norbert Izer, State Secretary of MoF on May 14, 2021
- Tax Committe Online Meeting on April 22, 2021
- Videoconference with Norbert Izer, State Secretary, Ministry of Finance (March 17, 2021)
- Tax Committee online meeting on March 11, 2021
- Online discussion continued with Deputy State Secretary Botond Besesek on the new tax legislation for 2021 (November 13, 2020)
- Tax Committee Members Updated Their Earlier Recommendations Towards the Government (November 11, 2020)
- Tax Committee Discusses Issues Related to Tax Regulation (June 10, 2020)
- Exclusive Tax Committee Meeting with Deputy State Secretary Besesek, Ministry of Finance (July 03, 2020)
For archived content please click HERE…