AmCham’s HR Academy returns to address the most pressing issues HR leaders face today and showcase best practices and tools from industry leaders to help prepare the foundation of your post-pandemic success.
The fourth session of the HR Academy will focus on managing diverse teams with
- Balázs Fremda, Head of HR at Morgan Stanley
- István Lenk, Managing Director of Eaton Hungary
- Moderated by Dr. Andrea Juhos, Managing Partner at Lee Hecht Harrison Hungary
Please note that this is a hybrid event. Participants can attend in person or join online.
Special Offer: If you would like to join the discussion, you can purchase an online ticket for the remaining three sessions of the series for a discount fee of 20000 HUF+VAT. Please contact Zsófia Valkó Juhász at zsofia.juhasz [at] amcham.hu to register.
REST OF THE SERIES
November 30. (Tuesday). 16:00-18.00: Session V. - Motivation and Employee Experience with
- László Szőcs, HR Director for GBS Europe & HR Business Partner for GBS at BP
- Zsuzsanna R. Tóth, Human Resources Director of Vodafone Hungary (Invited)
Moderated by Dr. Róbert Dobay, Co-founder and CEO of Act2Manage and Menedzsmentor; Chair of AmCham's HR Committee
Please note that the series is fully booked, registration is no longer open.
According to effective regulations, attendees must present the AmCham staff upon arrival:
- A picture ID
- A certificate of immunity against SARS-CoV-2 (Card OR App)
Participants are required to wear a mask during the event.