We kindly invite you to the first joint HR Committee meeting of AmCham Hungary and AmCham Bulgaria
Digital Transformation of HR
Agenda and topics:
- The business case for HR digitalization
- Challenges in local legislation for HR digitalization (signing of labor contracts, vacation requests, employment certificates, work contract annexes, storing of papers, etc.)
- What needs to be changed in the legislation to boost HR Digitalization?
- How organizations have overcome those challenges already – best practice sharing
- Ms. Szilvia Bogdán, HR Director, Nexon Ltd.
- Mr. Mincho Donev, Manager, Human Resources, Ingram Micro GBS
- Ms. Miglena Micheva, Attorney-at-law/Managing Associate, Deloitte Legal Law Firm
- Mr. András Varga, People Process Design Lead at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Ms. Zlatina Kushkieva, Chair of AmCham Bulgaria’s HR Committee; Managing Partner, HR Consulting Partners
- Dr. Róbert Dobay, Chair of AmCham Hungary’s HR Committee; Managing Director, Menedzsmentor
Location: Online (upon registration, you will receive the calendar invite with the link to join the event)
Should you wish to register, please send an email to zsofia.juhasz [at] amcham.hu by November 23 the latest.